Isn't it strange how memories come and fade, like a silver of wind, or like how a car's headlights makes your living room momentarily visible as you're walking up the stairs away from the otherwise dark second floor. It makes you shudder in thought at how they came about, yet marvel at how they appeared and made that moment. Certain songs, words, smells, they allow these memories to wash over you, even just for a moment, then you shake your head, dusting them off; Letting the past be the past. But i've realised to my delight, certain memories can be altered - for the better (: I've left that part of the past.. Maybe even for good this time(:
I feel sad now because blogger's not letting me see the pictures on my blog :( This contributes to my crappy day for most part of today :( Life just sucks sometimes :(
ON THE OTHER HAND, OMGOMG TONIGHT WAS DAMN DAMN FUN :D :D :D WE HAD OUR FIRST VVWO OUTING! :D I'll let the pictures (which i CAN'T SEE SINCE BLOGGER IS BEING ANNOYING) talk for themselves (: I hope i captioned them correctly. HAHA I'M CAPTIONING LITTLE WHITE BOXES WITH CROSSES ON THEM!

VVWOs (minus
Miss PS - KAREN.)

(HAHAHA OMGGG HAHAHA shhhhh!)
p.s. Haiz, THIS
SO SUCKS LEH. :( (quotable quote of the day :D We are now gonna be part of
Ah Lians Pte Ltd.)
Also, i came home to see the TERRAPINS! AND I TOOK PICTURES OF THEM! Mich said i was being mean cos i woke them up. But seriously i think they wanted to come out and play anyway. Well, Alfred. Murtle and Terry just lay there. Stupid terrapins :(




Anw, in the picture with 3 of them, Alfred is running around while Murtle and Terry are just lying there. Being lazy. HAHA. THEN THEN. Those're the lazy ones in their home and the other pics are of Alfred running around and ME AND ALFRED! Who is NOT running AWAY FROM ME, but RUNNING TOWARDS OTHER THINGS. Yes.

Goodnight!(:
Isn't this the best part of breakin' up wakin' up
Finding someone else you can't get enough of
Someone who wants to be with you too(:
3 Nights down, 9 to go!
.